2011年3月25日星期五

langkawi trip, day 2 =)

22.3.2011
Langkawi Trip 
day 2 !


v all suddenly get up at 3.30 midnight XD
hahah. coz v think tat it was morning d XD

after tat, v sleep back then wake up again at 8.30 a.m lik tat
then went for the breakfast buffet in the hotel.
got my lovely cheese~~XD
nice XD


 our breakfast



after breakfast,
v went seat cable car XD
v spend more rm 15 for the ticket coz i didn't bring my i-c =(

really a lot of peoples there !!
many peoples tat from our country
so, v Q up almost 1 hour
wanna to die d
==

unlucky, there were raining =(
but v got no choice d.
coz already wait so long time.


 when in the cable car
i was juz lik .........=0=
 u know i know laa XD
it's really so high so high !

 my sis =)
she keep on laughing on my mum bcoz my mum was so scared XD



 c !
my mum's face XD
funny XD
v purposely take the photo geh XD



 please enjoy fresh air !
you're now at 652.5 Meter above the sea level ! =)

 nice view !!!




 the cameramen's finger XD

 family pic =)

 my daddy n my mummy =)

 got a cable car there !!! XD







 raining =((
v're now going down.

a nice place !
i love the environment there
really so fresh n cool ! XD

hehehhe !
i make lose my sis's sim card ><
sorry yah ><


after tat, v went to Langkawi Fair shopping mall.
u know, it's a the biggest shopping mall in Langkawi
cant believe at all!
coz it's really so small, juz lik the Kepong Jusco !  ><


 Mcd !
my lunch !
so cheap !!!!!
coz 12.00 a.m - 3.00 p.m got promotion geh XD

inside the shoes shop XD


 my sis's Psp XD
so boring, so v nid it XD


 in the hotel.
b bought a lot of NIKE !!!!
total 7 pair of nike shoes
somemore t-shirt XD
OMG !
coz it's so cheap !
Duty free tax mah so ofcoz loh~XD
erm...
giv an example.
lik ....if the nike shoe in KL is rm 450, than v will get a same nike shoe rm 380 in Langkawi. 

actually v got went many shopping centre d 
but all i forget their name
juz remember got 1 is Coco XX XD



NIght !

went to Kuah town. =)


 5 items + 1 fish !
rm 100 oni ! cheap !!!!
coz the boss discount for us d XDDD
he's really so gud !!!





my sis =)

after tat, v bac to hotel n sleep XD
nid to check our in the early morning XD

0 评论:

发表评论