2011年1月29日星期六

1u day . =DD

WEDNESDAY .
25.1.2011


wednesday.
a day tat for my family again XD
hahahha
thats y i ponteng my koko again
coz i  wan go for shopping mah ><

2day CYmon got join us oso XD

went to 1u
bcoz got SALE.
got Discount 50% or 30% something for those cloth tat r SEED, Padini n others XD
my sis got a birthday discount card bcoz she is a member of Padini.
haha XD
they all bought jor almost rm 350 ??
donnoe laaa
juz around tis . XD

yerrrr
shihlin 2day . =___=
again ==
my mum n my sis luv it so much laaa =___=
cant tahan them =___+

hahah XD
luv all  the Chinese new year decorations in 1u so much~~~~!!! 
really nice laaa
fanstasy !!! XD
hohohO~~
i oways support 1u geh decorations so much geh ! XD
bcoz their decorations is really so nice mah ! XD








when in fitting room ><
sS XDD



yerrr
when on the way v went bac, Cymon was crashed someone car 
but luckily the car not so serious 
so the people tat r SO kind oso don nid the compensation for repair her car
hehehe. so fast then settle edi.

actually y cymon will crashed other's car is bcoz of my sis =___=
tat time my sis was driving another car.
my sis was keeping cut the line of cymon =___+
bcz my sis wan to made a fool to her +___+
but i felt my sis so pityful oso laa. XD
coz she keep get scold from my mum XD

hahah XD
but i think my sis will not dare to play fool nex time when driving edi laa XDDD


nighT XD
after went bac from 1u. then v went to Village mall =D
for bought some homethings XD

wah.
v bought jor 8 shampoo wor XD
so gengNYA. HAHA XD
then v oso bought some Vitagen, Pop.......
the pop is damn cheap.
4 in 1 juz around rm.4.50 oni . =0=

after tat,
went to "GEI DAK SEk" for my dinner. 
bought jor " sai mai lou ", "siu gai yik, nasi lemak, balidong n others XD
but all take away geh. XD
coz my dad not feeling well  =)
hahah XD

HOHOHO
yeah 
today i ponteng my tuition !
so GUD laaa~~ ! XD








A nice day again !
i think...... =P





0 评论:

发表评论