2011年4月7日星期四

6.4.2011 =DDD

6.4.2011
wednesday


1u 2day. =DDD

after zoomed , OMG XD

 a new taste =DD
Pizza Milano 
not bad not bad
xD
will go nex time
not so expensive oso =D



 my phone camera quality maked me disappointed ==
my phone camera good quality will oni active under a bright sunlight ==



 omg~
i so in love wit their cheese !!! 
extra cheese juz oni rm 2 
it's so many many many cheese !
XDDDD

oh my god =O= !!!!!!!!! xDD


 in the fitting room =D

 me n Lavonne =D

 actually i juz wan to take my photo oni geh xD

haha xD
my mummy always looks so young =D
but she is actually about 47 years old d. 
HAHa xP


hoho xD
then went to tuition after shopping =D
tired !!! =C




7.4.2011

hahah xD
me, lijhing, Pui LIng, Ah zhang n Li ying had decided tat our donnoe wat geh competition team name XD
"Cheezy A "
ahhahah , funny ! xD
power of cheese , yeah !! xD
although our english is not good, but gambateh arrr ! xPP
cheese will make us lucky =D




everything were settle. 
i choosed the place where i should  to stay.
erm..i think so... =D





0 评论:

发表评论