2010年11月27日星期六

OutING =D

HOhOHo ~
go out wit my AH gim n my sis them  XD



juz come bac from Sunway Pyramid 
for sumthing bcoz of my bro
haha XD

then
went 2 Subang XXX  
OMG.
i luv its toilet so much !
i think Abao , Chee Chian will love oso ! XDDDDD
coz there is really a place tat FULL OF MIRORS !!!!!
so nice !
hahahahh XD

tis shirt again XD



ERM!
why v go there actually not for shopping laa XD
juz wan to find my couson only XDDDD
HAHA XD
v go there for just want to bring a chicken rice for him.
coz He works in the restaurant in the SUbang XXX wan
but donnoe call wat name of the restaurant laa XD



their christmas decoration  
so nice !!


the zhuzhubeh is so high !


herm~
after tat,
v went 2 Subang Parage oso.
juz opposite the Subang XXX 
XD
yayAya~
for shopping xD
My sis bought her Nike cloths 
but it damn expensive i think ==

Tats all laa XD
nid 2 sleep edi 
heheheh XD
night. 


♥ 



0 评论:

发表评论