2010年11月16日星期二

a video for u =D


erm......
A Video of 
- Ling Jane
- Pui Ling
-Lijhing
-Ah Zhang
-Winnie bao
-Jhing yee
- Chee Yern
=D

HAHAH XD
erm...
click pause or  click here !
if u cant c the words clearly yah =D
N waT i wan 2 say is...
erm...
for u all,
U're my best friend in 2 CEKAL.
=D
so....
i wont kira tat which 1 of u is more friend wit me or wat  .
=DD
v all are 1 gang wan mah =D
haha

hahahhaha
actually hor
tis hor
is my first time do video leh XDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHA
so....
if tis video not nice or any grammar wrong edi
yerrrrr
don scold me laa XDDDDD
but i noe u all wont geh~~~
coz u all so beautiful n nice geh mah !
wahahahah XDDD

LUV u all  =3
i will miss u all FOREVER !
n hope for v can same class nexT year n every year XD
if can....

hahaha XD
i cant control my voice 2 noisy laa !!! XD
i think u all same wit me 
XD
ahhaha

yeah !!!!!
XDDD

** juz click the name †ø reach their FB !

0 评论:

发表评论