2010年12月29日星期三

Midvalley wit them

Day of FaMILY !
HAHA XD

erm
v went to Midvalley 2day 
wit my dear Mummy, sis , bro , Jessica n Cymon !



after v reach to there, then v hv a lunch in Pizza Hut 
when in the "Pizza Hut", v realized tat a "na" guy ," ah gua " XD
yerrr... v all don lik him. coz he is not only "na" , and oso so BAD ==
He complained us to his donnoe whether tat 1 manager or supervisor  ==
HEHE
y ?
bcoz v brought a outside foods looo.LOL...
v're not purposely geh laaa... actually XD
coz my mum n my sis cant make selection on whether go ShihLin or Pizza.
somemore....coz v oso felt too hungry when waiting the Pizza foods .
XD
hahha XD 
n.... he's really so "na" n sexy♥ laa XD
cant describe ...
XD




Wei wei crazy again XD
she ordered 2 set of Pizza 
that mean 3 Pizza XD
so v all cant finish it oso 
too many
HAHA XD
v all felt so FULL n no feeling wit any foods  after finished it...==
even v saw a so nice geh Asam Laksa in the Jusco !



hehhee XD
photos !
many BIG BIG bears XD
all so cute geh. XD


the only 1 v 4 wit my mum 
nice shoot !




cute decorations in Midvalley !





 in the fitting room XD






after tat, 
NIght.....
Steamboat at Manjalara there !
wit my cousins 
XD









then they oso decided to come to my house XD
HEHE XD
my dad "yam zhao "+ED wit my "ah guuu" n oso his friends XD
so that, my house is so noisy XD




stop here.
 is time to sleep . XD

Broken english again. forgive me  =D
coz i nid 2 more practice my english grammar =D



0 评论:

发表评论