2010年12月3日星期五

=D



yerrrrrrrrrrrrr.......!!!
2day.....==
another decider again ==
GENTING !!!! 
but Bailey laaaa ==
 cant go ...............!!!
AIZ !!!!!
then never mind again ==....XD
HAHA XD
mow waiting the day tat my sis gud mood !
then i call she go 2gether again  XD
hahahA
better don let her sis noe XD

SO, 
decided 2 go to her house luuu....
9.00 a.m.  
but .....
CANCEL edi AGAIN ==
HAHHAA XDDD
i  1 p.m. oni waked up laaa  XD
OMG
sorry yah =D
hahahhahahahah

went 2 eat my lunch wit SIS n JessiCA again XDD
OMG
Mutiara !  
Tom Yam Ban Min there XD
i ordered a Kali Chicken Rice XD
quite nice geh actually 
HAHAHA XD


MY YAM n Chocolate ice cream !!  


herm...after ate the lunch 
then v went bac edi XD







SUMTHING WAN 2 SAY !!!!!!
NOW.... 
my house !!!
is SO SO SO noisy XDDD
my 2 cousins now at my house ==
so noisy !!! XD







they taked geh XDDD
funny 







♥      

瑪麗外宿中!!!!! 愛慘 !!!!!!! XD






0 评论:

发表评论